For A Unique Perspective on Caribbean and World Events
What the Will Smith Oscars ban in effect means, is that the fallacy of #OscarsSoWhite has been undone by the very people who promoted it.
Why would they deem such a bill, “Don’t Say gay” and take it as a personal attack on them and their way of life?
The “poet” Mutabaruka, supporting the reactionary cause of Republicanism in Jamaica, labelled Prime Minister Holness a “reactionary”.
In the case of Daniil Medvedev, it was the accumulative feeling of being the ‘bête noire’ that has left a bitter taste, in his mouth.
Omicron Is Not Driving Covid-19 Spike in the Caribbean. It is clear based on the numbers that in the Caribbean Omicron has not made any impact
In the wake of the 2018 US Open finals, I continued to watch more and more tennis. That was when the game of doubles caught my eye and once more my level of intrigue was piqued.
ShareStephen A. Smith was almost giddy when addressing the initial comments to the media by freshly-minted Brooklyn Nets head coach Steve Nash. “I was pleased with him acknowledging what to me is a very, very obvious thing,” Smith said on his show First Take on Thursday. What would have otherwise been a completely uncontroversial coaching […]
ShareMalcolm X once said of the “white liberal”, that he “differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor.” Now, although we do not […]
ShareIn this post COVID-19/coronavirus world, it is almost certain, that everyone is familiar with the image of the crown wearing virus. Everyone believes that this is a true representation of the disease that the W.H.O. says has infected over ten million people and killed half a million. It is funny that all it takes for […]
ShareAs the reported worldwide death toll of the coronavirus continues to rise, the clueless mainstream media, especially in the U.S., are constantly peddling the worn out old wives’ tale, that this is all Donald Trump’s fault. Indeed, the controversial American president can’t seem to catch a break, as pressure from a hostile media, continues to […]
ShareThat idea [equality of opportunity] is predicated on the idea—to speak somewhat cynically, and to therefore not tell the whole story—that talent is widely distributed although comparatively rare. This should come as no surprise to anyone, given that some people are much better at doing a given task, no matter what it is, than others […]
- Police union backs Christopher Schurr in Patrick Lyoya killing
- Bans on Russian athletes is institutional discrimination
- Planned Parenthood Caught Not Reporting Statutory Rape
- Putin accuses West of trying to destroy Russia
- Russia hits rail, fuel facilities deep in Ukraine
- SCOTUS to decide on praying coach Joseph Kennedy
- Governments don’t owe corporations special treatment
- How South Carolina execution firing squad works
- Djokovic doubles down on Wimbledon comments
- Florida Governor DeSantis signs bill to stop CRT in schools
- PC Gilkes on duty cop shot dead – Trinidad & Tobago
- Gas price increase will remain for now – Antigua
- Elina Svitolina wants ban on Russian players who fail her test
- Marquez City 48th in the US to Ban Abortions
- Serena Williams, Lewis Hamilton join Broughton Chelsea bid
- Nexo and Mastercard launch crypto-backed payment card
- Lockdown states, New York, California did worse health-wise
- Hillary Clinton: Killing Babies Enhances “Women’s Health”
- Le Pen wants rapprochement between NATO and Russia
- CNN+ Is Struggling as “Big Cuts” Loom
- BoJo, Sunak & Carrie Johnson Issued Fines For ‘Partygate’
Read Site Nestor For A Unique Perspective on Caribbean and World Events